The CLEO is pleased to announce the Summer Internship Program in the following areas:
• Systematic Review/Meta-analysis in infectious diseases
• Infection control
• Antibiotic resistance/stewardship
Internships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students and cover a minimum of eight weeks, with students generally arriving at CLEO in May or June.
Applicants should submit:
• a resume that details their relevant work and educational experiences
• a cover letter stating their interests, qualifications and the internship they are applying for
• the names and contact information for two references.
The application deadline is Monday, April 24nd at 12pm. Candidates will be informed of their selection by May 1st.
At the end of the summer program, students are required to prepare, at least, an abstract for a national or an international meeting.