Nέα θέση εργασίας: Project Manager/Researcher
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Researcher to join our team for the EC-funded program ‘VACCELERATE’
- We offer an 17-month contract in a full-time position with a competitive salary
- The contract can be further extended depending on performance evaluation and available financing.
- Conducts planning for current initiatives and the future state of the project, ensuring and advancing efficient workflows of VACCELERATE project priorities.
- Leads the coordination and teamwork of research initiatives and ongoing studies of VACCELERATE.
- Manages the program's communications, outreach and external relations efforts for expanding constituencies within VACCELERATE and outside, including mailings, publications dissemination, website development and press releases; writes a wide variety of material used to promote the program. This includes writing annual reports, executive summaries, strategic plans, by-laws and other strategic reports as necessary.
- Oversees monthly budget records and coordinates financial and legal responsibilities.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of COVID-19 vaccine trial development, public health issues around vaccines, and emerging stakeholders in Greece and abroad.
- Develops new and promotes existing relationships with CLEO contacts, organizations, and institutions in Greece and internationally. This includes liaising with other NGOs, universities and government agencies.
- Moderates and presents at VACCELERATE meetings, and represents CLEO at meetings and public events, as needed.
- Supports CLEO’s mission and values and actively looks for ways to improve the organization, e.g. by supporting opportunities and applications to new grants.
- A PhD or Master’s degree in Public health, Infectious Diseases, Vaccine Development or similar relevant topic
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience working & managing international programs (especially EC-funded programs)
- Write and speak English fluently
- Have excellent IT literacy skills (including experience with data analysis tools)
- Strong time management
- Enjoys taking initiative
- Team player